Поиск по этому блогу

3.15.2011

How I was Korea

Sounds unbelievable?))
I had a chance to be Korea!!
How?) I just took part in Novosibirsk Model of the UN

Model of the UN is an international movement, such a events are arranged in different countries all over the world. My native city, more over, my university is not an exception)
I took part in the 3rd Committee of the General Assembly.
Every participant played a role of mission of chosen country in the UN. As a student of international relations department, I was extremely interested in such event)) I've studied a lot about Korea's anti-drug policy (because this very question was under consideration). Finally, after 2,5 days of tough negotiations and debates over some proposal, the resolution was adopted!!!
It was interregional Model. Do you know what country holds Global Model?)
Guess? Republic of Korea!!~~ 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий