Поиск по этому блогу

8.06.2012

옐로우 시티

K-POP gains popularity and bacame new stream in world pop-music. 
When I check my i-google i am offered "k-pop" as youtube videos I may like.
To be honest I do not know new bands well (cuz I'm loyal to SS501, SE7EN, BigBang and so on))

But there is not only pop in Korea~ kkkk

A friend of mine sent me a link to new (for me) band.

Tadam~~
this is 옐로우 시티 or Yellow city.
This is Korean-Japanese indie group. 
I used to fonf of Japanese indie group (oshare key) so I was curious to listen to Yellow city.
This is the link I got from my friend:

I love this word "은" )))

Who is Yellow city?
Yellow city is 4 talanted stylish guys: Jang Hyeongjun, Ji Mingi, Kim Hyeonji and Yamato Shimitsu. 
They are relatively new band but they make quality rock mucis that might be as popular as K-pop))


I listened to their mini-album....
Now rock is not my favourite genre but still I wanna add "Eung" in my playlist!  

So, I recommend all who love ballads (not-hard rock but still active guitar parts in melogy)  this band!~
I say yes)) 

The more I like is nice voice of vocalist Jang Hyeonjun! 
Do you know any other mixed rock bands? No?) Me too!! kkkk 
I was surprised when found out that one of member is lady~

Dear Yellow city, now you have one more fan))
One more video - Blossom: 

Enjoy~~




2 комментария: