Поиск по этому блогу

7.03.2012

My new fav band

Since I fall in love with Asian music I listened to differened genres and bands to choose the best one.
I updated playlist in my mp3 weekly and made up a top-10/20 and so on of my "big-big love for this week"~

I like to try new things and music is not an exception.

And now a new cool band accompanies me on comuting)))
This is BUSKER-BUSKER~

This song, People from Seoul makes me feel said... I fell in love with this dynamic city, people, life style. I wish I can live here for some time)))
Ok, let's come back to Busker-busker

My next song I heard was Yeosu Bam Pada. Nice ballad, must listen when you feel blue or in love)) But to be honest it's not my favourite song. The most one I like is "The first love". Excellent~

Recently Busker-Busker released new songs: "If you really love me" from "1st Wrap Up Album", 
that beat music charts! 


So, recommend to listen to Busker-busker songs to everyone! On their albums you can find both ballad and energetic melodies so you can choose a song up to your mood. 


P.S. next time I'll share my chart of Korean songs~  

2 комментария: