Поиск по этому блогу

4.24.2012

Compare yourself with a Korean~

Long time haven't seen~
I was busy with my dissertation, prepared some researsh.
Doing this rutine work I found very interesting website)
Even if you are not interested in economics/sociology/statistics/demography as science areas I bet you will enjoy this site!
Ready?
GO~~

Fing a this banner and click.

Follow instructions and get your results!
Homo statisticus will help you~
Input your data: name, age, height, weight, marital status and educational background. Then choose one character that suits you the most.
Your data will be compared with average indicators so you can compare you with anaverage Korean.
I got know that I'm 5 cm taller than average Korean female of my age group and that I have to eat a lot)/
For me the most surprising survey result was time use:
 According to the result, avarage Korean female practically does not work! ))As for me I work 9-to-6 and combine work with post-graduate.
It was the most interesting statistical Beareau website I've ever visited. Enjoy~ And share your results).

ALL RIGHTS OF THE WEBSITE BELONGS TO KOREAN STATISTICAL INFORMATION SERVICE

2 комментария: