Поиск по этому блогу

9.13.2011

Hanji gift box

Do you know what is hanji?)
It is traditional Korean paper that can be used for crafts.
There 24 sheets of colour paper with size 15X15 cm

let's try to make a gift box.

1. Choose 8 sheets of hanji
2. Follow the instruction. I should say it's not so easy to make the box, so be accurate and patient!!~~~









Make 4 corners. 

Now it's time for the most difficult part. Next step is to assemble this 4 parts.



Congratulations~~ You made a lid. Now let's turn to a box.
It was a final step~

I did my best and this is what I get:  )))
It was my first attempt to make a box)) Actually, I'm beginner in this craft and I should make dozens of box to do a good one)) 
But just imagine how is it exciting to receive a present in hand-made box !!! 



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий