Поиск по этому блогу

10.12.2011

Korea Brand Expedition 2011

Recently I came back from Korea Brand Expedition (코리아 브랜드 탐험대) in Chungcheong-do, South Korea.
I'm blogging about it just know, because of of strange restrictions on using foreign sns in Korea or something like that. I'm not sure, but still, I couldn't access my blog during all the time while I was in Korea.
Anyway, finally I can share everything!!


Well, what is 코리아 브랜드 탐험대?

This great project is arranged by  Presidential Council and National Branding and Hyundai Company




Motto of the project: New Thinking-New Korea

90 Koreans and 90 foreigners were invited to join this expedition. I was on of them~~ Lucky~~~~


I was appointed to explore Chungcheong-do! The program includes following places: Asan - Daejong - Gongju - Seosan. Unfortunatelly, due to some reasons (TT.TT don't wanna remind it) i had no opportunity to visit Hyundai plant in Asan TT.TT
Our route:


To be continue.....

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий