Поиск по этому блогу

5.05.2011

Korean food in Russia

I haven't posted for a week... I was busy with preparing my graduation paper))

My today's post I devote to Korean dish that Koreans never try)) (as far as I know from my Korean friends). But if you ask any Russian about Korean dish they know, they'll definitely mention a carrot =)

Have you ever heard about this?))
I think, this is "Korean carrot" that comes into mind when asked about Korean food. Maybe, it's even more popular than kimchi)

You can buy it in every retail chain, and it cheap enough)

The taste is not so spicy, as Korean food, but you can put as much pepper as you want )
It's easy to make this dish at home, but you need a special appliance to slice a carrot))  All you need is carrot, oil, salt, pepper

All Koreans I know liked this dish very much))

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий