Поиск по этому блогу

5.25.2011

헐 her

How often do you quarrel with your boy/girl friend? Sometimes it seems that he/she simply doesn't listened to you... 
Have you ever tried to think over why does it happen?
 I advice you to see  a small episodes of  헐 HER)) And I bet you'll recognize yourself at least in one epizode ᄏᄏᄏ

When I saw it, sometimes I thoudht " Oh, poor guys!! It's so difficult to understand what a lady want!~ If I were at his place, I'd rather give up her ᄏᄏᄏ"

A year ago my friend shared 헐 HER video to me, and since that time I regularly watch it on Youtube)  


 
I recommend to watch 헐her all guys! kkk 
And you'll understand how to behave with your girlfriend)
 But ladies also should do the same to get why guys so often can't get us or do it in a wrong way((

Look:

  
 

Have the same  happened with you?ᄏᄏᄏ
I hope you enjoy this videos) share it with your boo) 



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий