Поиск по этому блогу

11.06.2011

Top-10 items to bring from Korea

Puzzled what to bring from your Korea trip to your friends?
I have some ideas that maybe will be helpful for you~

1. Crafts. For sure, it's the most popular souvenir  from any country. There is a wide range of Korean traditional stuff in shops and markets. I'd like to recommend you to choose a visit card case, usb and mirror:



2. Socks=) Yep, sounds like a joke, but having come to Korea you will be surprised how many outlets where you can buy funny socks))) Additionally, k-pop style and with traditional prints are also available)

3. Soju. No comments)

4. Food stuff: candies (I recommend you almond flavour), super-spicy noodle and cookies~






veeeeery delicious cookies~ 


the most delicious candy I ever tried)

5. Stationary. I'm crazy about cute stationary and believe that it's the best gift!!! Tastes differ, but if you lookin for a small gift for a kid, why not?)

my treasure)))

embrodery sets






pencils

"endless" highlighter
6. Metal chopsticks. Cuz Koreans only use not wooden but metal chopsticks~
7. Cosmetics. I posted about it: http://darika-korea.blogspot.com/search/label/cosmetics
8. K-POP fan stuff!!!!!!!!! I should ranked it the 1st)))







k-pop cookie~~ with a card inside) I got T-ARA
9. Appliances. The most useful for those who study Korean will be electronic dictionary

10. Cute mirrors

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий