Поиск по этому блогу

1.10.2012

Tteokpokki à la Russe

Tteokpokki (떡볶이) is my favourite Korean food. I ate it practically everyday during my staying in Korea~

Sometimes I miss its spicy food... There are just one Korean restaurant in my native city, so I can't eat tteokpokki everytime I want.

My Korean friend gave me self-made tteok and explained how to cook))
It's my second Korean dish I tried to cook (the first was gimbab and, I can say, it's not bad!! kkk)

So, take tteok

 and slice it
 I found a recipe at the Youtube and decided to cook in this way)) Stew carrot, cabbage and some onion:


Add sause: hotpepper paste, ketchup ans soy sause

 Some green:
 Add instant noodle:

 
so, it looks a bit different (cuz it's a la Russe!!) but still tasty.

I tried to do my best ~

Some tteok is left and I gonna cook it today)

Then I share my experiense with you))

P.S. Korean cooking is not so easy and might be hard for beginners like me. Additionally, it's not so easy to find ingridients ((

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий