Поиск по этому блогу

1.31.2012

26회 한국어 능력 시험

26회 한국어 능력 시험 will be on April, 15...
2,5 month left(( Sooo soon!!

It's time to start intensive preparation and practising Korean in your daily life.
But it's not so easy to use it everyday if you are outside of Korea.

Cheer up~
There are some good ideas !
Studying not always means boring~ Especially when it comes to languages.

Fun & helpful ways to prepare (I share my experience):
1. Change your facebook/vk/sns into Korean! Maybe such phrases like "Add to a friend", "Settings" won't be in test tasks, but it's obviously useful for your practical knowledge~ (I always believe that real knowledge far more important than test score)

2. Start to use KAKAO-talk. In Korean. Chat with Korean friends

3. DORAMAS!! Watch it as far as you can! With subtitles if you gonna take 1-3 level and just in Korean for 4-6. Your listening skills will improve greatly!~ 
N.B. you can learn some sleng as well, be careful ^.~

4. Read news at naver, nate and other just-in-Korean-websites.
Personally I learn (except Korean) how do Korean public media percepts my country and its leaders. OK, my blog is not a place for political discussion ))
What is more interesting is to go to blogs on your hobby and surf, surf, surf~

5. Listen to K-pop on comuting and try to catch grammar patterns. It works!! Thanks SE7EN (my love))) and Wheesung for my perfect score for previous TOPIK.
P.S. SE7EN released new mini-album!!!!!! It's in Japanese but still I can't help purchazing it.

6. Stiky notes, grammar text-books and test examples (go to official website) are extremely helful and effective but let's be honest -this ways are a bit boring ....

But don't forget to read it while preparing)) Otherwise what structures are you gonna catch from your favourite songs?))

It is possible to take 2 exams at the same day, for example 2 and 3 levels. I think it's so difficult and you'll feel exhausted after taking the second exam.
I'm taking 3-4 level this year.... Oh, i'm worry a bit TT.TT
~~ 화이팅~~


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий