Поиск по этому блогу

4.09.2011

Andong-2

I've already  posted about my trip to Andong. My today's post I'd like to dedicate to food I tried in Andong)
Every region in Korea has its own "title" dish, and I couldn't stand trying such a dish in every city I've visited.
I was amazed,  that in Korea, not so big country, there are so differences between regions!! great) Even language and grammar can vary from city to city~
So, let's turn to dishes)
This is 안동찜닭. We were said, it's the most popular dish in Andong, and kind of a symbol of Andong cuisine like kimchi is a symbol of Korea)) We were served with this big plate of duck meat with vegetables and  a portion of rice. It was very delicious!! And not spicy~~ I like hot dishes, not to that extend as some Korean dishes though) I mean "pepper soup"  - just hot chili pepper and water... impossible to eat without tears!!!

I don't know what's the fish, but (imho) it's the less delicious Korean dish!! No offense, but the taste of this thin fishes lags behind another!! 
This is 안동소주~~ the most strong in Korea, as our guide said) It's almost as strong as Russian vodka and twice as much as usual soju)
I haven't tried it at all=)  I just took a pic of it ᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏ

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий