Поиск по этому блогу

4.06.2011

My favourite places in Daegu

I post mainly about Daegu - city where I studied. I felt in love with Daegu)) There are a lot of places there which I want to visit one more time.... miss Daegu!!! ~~>.<~~

Well, one of the first places is ... Daiso!!!
This shop is located quite near to Kyungpook University, that's why we droped in it often))
Must notice, it's very cozy shop)) But what I like the most is cute stationary!!! (This topic deserves particular post!!))). It doesn't mean that I can't buy in my own city or somewhere else, but Korean stationary is unique))
I wanted to buy tons of pens, pencils, notes etc., but you know, my luggage is limited))))


The next is Family Mart)  To be honest, I have some personal reasons to distinguish this retailer)
Usually I bought samgak gimbab and aloe drink there.... nostalgia...~

 MMM... Kim Hyun Joong...)))
PB Banana milk was tasty too))

It was not an add))) It's just my opinion and my favourite shops)
 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий