Поиск по этому блогу

4.01.2011

My trip to ancient capital

In my last week-end (T.T) in Korea we decided to go to Gyeongju!!
I was said that is the most beautiful place in Korea. And it's true!

From the books I got as a present for 20th anniversary of bilateral relations, I know that almost a whole city is enlisted in UNESCO list of world heritage.

So, I had just 2 days to see this unique place - a small piece of the Land of morning glory (I like this name!!)) which save an inexpressible spirit of traditional Korea.
This is Tombs.

My favourite place in Gyeongju is Anapji pond. I can't explain why, but I think, everyone who was there at least once want come back!
It's so calm place... you ever feel like meditating))

Unfortunately, weather changed my plans(( It was downpour, so I had to come back to Daegu T.T
In my further post I'll upload more photos of this unforgettable place!! 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий